Meet Rebecca & Davide
The MIOT hardware platform, DAVIDE, provides: A LEGO®-like environment where developers can:
- 1 Make any application easily, reducing the time, cost, and risk to build innovative M2M/IOT solutions.
- 2 Create value: new functionalities can be added remotely anytime, from anyone, anywhere.
- 3 Capture value: Davide collects and recognizes data patterns and behavioral models.
The MIOT software platform, REBECCA, provides: a complete application design, runtime, and intelligence environment with the following innovative features:
- 1 Monitoring, control and forecasting of energy-related indices
- 2 Complex optimization of a facility daily production/utilization
- 3 Monitoring, Diagnostics and Prediction of Malfunctioning both on devices and on companies' assets
THE ROAD MAP TO ENERGY EFFICENCY
MIOT addresses businesses who have many distributed assets, such as the retail sector, the telecommunications industry, the transportation and distribution sectors, and the building stock, who need to:
- 1Drammatically reduce energy consumption and cost.
- 2Manage thousands of distributed assets simultaneously.
- 3Predict and detect equipment malfunctioning as early as possible.
MIOT finalist at the IoT Innovation
Born from just over a month, MIOT can already count a prestigious international award:
it has in fact been selected from over 400 projects around the world, as the only Italian startup among the 20 finalists of the IoT Innovation World Cup. The awards ceremony IoT Innovation World Cup will take place next week during MWC 2015 in Barcelona.
Read our press review:
INNOVATIONWORLDCUP.COM - MOOSEEK.COM
ALTERNATIVASOSTENIBILE.IT - ILBLOGGATORE.COM
GENITRONSVILUPPO.COM - AMBIENTEENATURA.COM